Saturday, July 7, 2012

ICYC Art & Photo Night

I was invited to show some art at a local venue in Phx this past week. Usually the ICYC is a place for punk shows, but it is soon to be no more, so my new friend Seemab decided to host an event for artists to showcase their art and photography on the already eclectic walls of the warehouse. The turnout was great, as documented by my girl Val LittleJohn (NoCeiling photography):
People are always interested in my copper plates, so I've started bringing the along with me to shows.
Here is me giving a little spiel about the magic of intaglio.
Here is my snake-tailed pal I carved and cut from a chunk of basswood. He is a morale booster.

**NEWS** I just made a tumblr to show my work on as well, the format is easier for me to navigate and I am already addicted to that damn site so will link to it as soon as I find a layout I like and take photos of some of my new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment